30 years of experience in


What To Do In A Road Traffic Accident?

This is a general guide on what to do if your vehicle is involved in an accident.

Our Hotline: 67025725

Not sure what to claim for pursuant to an accident?

Do you have a claim for personal injury damages, including medical expenses and/or loss of wages?

Workplace / Industrial Accidents

Learn about your entitlements under the Work Injury Compensation Claim Act (WICA) or the common law here. 

Please reload

Have a further enquiry? Please leave us a message below: